It is that time of year to do a clean out of all the electronics crap that I have collected over the past while. Make me an offer for any of this stuff otherwise it is ending up on Craigslist or eBay. But you have first pick.
What do I have in this pile of stuff?
- KitchenAid red blender – practically new. We got a juicer and a Blentek so we don’t need this anymore. $97 new on Amazon
- MacBook Pro 13″ 2009 – This has been upgraded to Lion
- Dual Universal GPS receiver – This keeps your mobile battery from GPS drain. $99 new on Amazon
- Kindle Fire + case – $199 new on Amazon
- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI – 10 mega-pixel DSLR body
- Canon Powershot SD750 Digital Elph with charger, case + 4GIG SD
- Jabra Freeway bluetooth – Used this about 1 time, but don’t really drive so don’t need it. $116 new on Amazon
- MyTouch 4G unlocked phone + case – Works internationally. Has MIUI on it.
- USB 7 port hub
I think that is all for now. Make an offer on any of this stuff. I am happy to supply more photos of anything. Everything is great working order and most of it has barely been used.