I usually travel with a lot of stuff. I have a fear of not having the right technology at the right time, so I jam pretty much anything one could need into my bag. If you ever need a spare charger or some way to transfer files, I am your (wo)man.
So what exactly do I have in my bag?
Apart from the MacBook Air and small power adapter there are numerous gadgets.
- Macbook air adapter – this is good for transatlantic Virgin flights that have the weird airline adapters still. You can also use it for the car AC adapter.
- Bose Quietcomfort 3 headphones & charger with extra battery – a must have
- Logitech in ear headphones – for when the Bose run out of power
- New Trent battery pack – great for charging the phone or other USB devices so you don’t have to fight with people for plugs at the airport
- USB charger
- 16 GIG USB thumb drive
- 500 GIG WD harddrive that has a bunch of movies and TV shows on it
- USB handwarmer – why not?!?
- 2 micro USB cables
- 1 mini USB cable
- 1 Square reader
- 2 SIM cards – one for UK and one for Slovenia
- Dramamine – Just in case…
- 1 cute pink bag to jam it all into – $1 at Japanese store
Surprisingly all of these things fit into the bag, so it isn’t that much hassle to carry around. And I am ready to go. Geektastic.