I was having a bit of a bad run of reading in the past few months, so it was a refreshing surprise to have hit three good books in a row. Finally!
Things that I recommend for this month?
- Super Sad True Love Story – by Gary Shtenygart
- The Art of Fielding – by Chad Harbach
- A Visit from the Goon Squad – Jennifer Egan
Next up on my list that I am hoping will be just as great as these three are:
- The Marriage Plot – by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Reamde – by Neal Stephenson
- Worm: The First Digital World War – Mark Bowden
Anything else that I should be reading? Tell me!