This isn’t exactly a hack, rather I would like to think of it as drawing attention to a feature that is relatively unknown and unused with Amazon Prime. This could save your family/friends (or you) up to $280 per year and get you all unlimited, free 2 day shipping from Amazon. Whoop whoop! Go ahead and thank me now.
- You will need the birthdate, email address and to set the relationship for the additional accounts.
- Even if you aren’t living in the same household this still works. It appears that they extended this to “co-workers” now – before it used to be “members of the same household” but it still worked for people who lived at different locations.
- Only the main account holder for Prime gets to use the Prime Unlimited Videos.
- If you are in another country Amazon account, this doesn’t apply. You need to purchase a Prime membership there as well. Example: I lived in the UK and my Dad lives here, his Prime account didn’t work for me in the UK.
- You don’t see what other people are purchasing and the main account doesn’t see what you are purchasing, so no need to worry about privacy.