I am on day 3 of iPhone ownership and have a few thoughts thusfar.
- Loving the app installs, awesome and seamless
- Design of the UI is beautiful as always, I could stare at those cute little icons forever
- GPS integration is amazing, got lost in Soho last night and found my way out
- My hands are cold all the time and I fear that the touchscreen might not be a fan of my bloodless body
- Keyboard and typing are virtually useless
- Camera is awful – the controls are totally misplaced and quality sucks
- Volume controls when watching a video sideways are the wrong way round – duh
- Battery life is total shite – seriously, I can drain the battery in less than an hour by doing very little
- Touchscreen – OH man, I said it before – I HATE DIRTY SCREENS. I can’t deal with this grease, I am constantly wiping it. OCD relief group, please HELP!
- Twinkle – totally rocks! Love the integrated GPS
- Tap Tap – awesome game
- Stitcher – great news radio, can’t wait for the native app
- WordPress – haven’t actually blogged from it since I can’t type, but looks good!
I haven’t yet made a call from it since I prefer to use my Blackberry. It seems that basically my usage of the iPhone at this point will be strictly as a device rather than a phone or email replacement. The touchscreen tests me beyond my realm of patience to actually switch over.
Yet another Apple product that I can add to my arsenal of gadgetry that I can’t actually utilise for business…hm.