I am so sorely disappointed in this movie that I feel the need to write about it to complain. In fact, I don’t even know why I am wasting my breath on it other than to warn anyone that hasn’t seen it to not waste their time watching it or even thinking about it.
Elizabethtown now tops my list of most hated movies of all time.
What else is on this list?
1. Gummo – not because it isn’t a good movie, but because it was so fucking disturbing that it made me feel physically ill. I couldn’t even sit all the way through it despite owning it and attempting to watch it several times.
2. Vera Drake – boring boring boring. Bored me to tears which is all the woman did the entire time after she got arrested for being an abortionist.
3. Gigli and Bounce – ouch Ben Affleck, you hurt me with your helmet hair and bad acting. I did like you a lot in School Days though.
4. The Aviator – this movie pained me so much that I walked out of it, thereby ending my date with a rather cute guy…even Leo couldn’t force me to deal…
5. Elizabethtown – yes, it is official. I want to cry for Cameron Crowe on this one. After such brilliant movie classics as Fast Times and Say Anything he just made me really really bummed out. The only reason that I kept watching it is because Orlando Bloom is fucking hot as hell.